Ratan Naval Tata born on 28 December 1937 is an Indian industrialist , investor , philanthropist , trained pilot , Padma shri , Padma Vibhushan , Sir – Honorary Knight.
According to research,
- 95 0% Indian Startup fail within 5 Years of inception.
- 5% Startup Sustain for 10 Years.
- Only 0.01% Startup Sustain for 100 Years.
Tata group is Sustained for more than 150 Years in the Market. Tata Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered Based in Mumbai and was Founded in 1868 by Jamshedji Tata, the group gained international recognition after purchasing several global companies. It is one of the biggest and oldest industrial groups in India. Each Tata company operates independently under the guidance and supervision of its own board of directors and shareholders.
ABOUT TATA GROUP
He was also chairman of Tata Group, from 1990 to 2012, and again, as interim chairman, from October 2016 through February 2017, and continues to head its. he started leading the TATA GROUP and over the time Revenue grew over 40 Times and Profit increase by 50 Time within 20 Years.
In 2020-21, the revenue of Tata companies, taken together, was $103 billion (INR 7.7 trillion). These companies collectively employ over 800,000 people. Read More
Companies Owned By TATA Group
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Tata Steel
- Tata Motors
- Tata Chemicals
- Tata Power
- Indian Hotels
- Tata Global Beverages Limited
- Voltas Limited
- Tata Elxsi Limited
- Nelco Limited
- Tata Coffee Limited
- READ MORE
1 Year Tata Share With Profit Returns (Updated 3/2/2022)
- TATA Motors 50.72% More Return
- TATA Power Company 198.87% More Return
- TATA Steel Company 81.87% More Return
- TATA Coffee Company 91% More Return
- TATA Chemical Company 86.03% More Return